Friday, January 3, 2014

Reflections & Resolutions

2013 

 

Bolt turned two. We traveled across the country. We hiked mountains & ran along beaches. We met new friends & saw lots of old ones. We trained, and learned, and trialed, and succeeded. We met goals I wasn't sure were possible. More than that, we exceeded everything I had ever hoped for.

We laughed, and cried, and sang (badly), and danced (worse). We sat around fires and told stories. We watched the sun set-- and rise, too. We geocached, and tried new things. I learned I could run-- longer and further and faster than I ever thought possible. Joe & I fell more in love, and celebrated a fourth, happy year together.

Resoluions: hike more, run more, train smart, keep short-term goals for shows, eat more sushi, visit new places, find more caches. Smile, laugh & spend more time with the people I love.

I have a lot of big goals for the coming year, but I'm just excited to see where it brings us. I know it'll be a good one.

Let's go,  2014.

We're ready.

             









1 comment:

  1. You are SO RIGHT Meg!! One of my fav expressions: "Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind".
    Very true.

    ReplyDelete