Friday, August 9, 2013

Connecticut

After nearly a month off, Bolt & I are back at it this weekend! We're showing in Hamden, CT for two days (and again in two weeks). It's a drive that is a hell of a lot further than I originally thought and at a facility I haven't been to. Planning on being up by 4AM tomorrow and on the road by 4:30. Luckily for us, we're fortunate enough to have the best "village" who is offering us a place to stay for the night. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We've been training a lot in this time off, both on the field and off & I'm hoping it's reflected in our performance this weekend. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a few nerves going into it.

Don't be fooled, he's ready.
I'm really looking forward to a weekend of agility with just me and my boy & especially an afternoon and night to spend some time with him. I've scoped out an awesome looking park in the area and am planning on taking a nice long hike & finding some caches on the way, plus taking far too many pictures. I'll start overloading the blog with pics, rather than Facebook ;)

We're still chasing some elusive Q's & points for Nationals, but I'm confident we'll get it done this year.

Let's make it happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment